It is known that real estate market of today is highly competitive. As a result, many new businesses are emerging in this sector to earn more profits quickly. There are various business consulting firms which are currently on the spotlight for producing astonishing results within short period of time. They also provide valuable strategies and techniques so that their clients can get success in future. This article will help you to identify top promising real estate consultants of the world:
– Modern Point Financial Corporation (Modern Point) is one among them which came into existence during 2004 at Dallas, Texas, United States. It has another office location in Austin, Texas too. The services provided by firm include tax consulting, financial planning, investment banking, and asset management.
– REA Group is a top real estate consultancy firm of Australia which came into existence during 1945 at Melbourne. It provides wide range of services such as rental property management, tenant screening, real estate management software, etc.
– CB Richard Ellis (CBRE) is an international commercial brokerage company that was started in the year 1946 at Los Angeles, United States. It also has locations in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, and South Africa along with its head office in London and regional headquarters in Beijing and Los Angeles too. Some of the services offers by this company are global workplace solutions, capital markets advisory services and development projects management.
– Turner & Townsend is one among them which was started during 1990 at Glasgow, Scotland. It is a licensed member of RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors). The firm provides real estate consultancy services for commercial and residential projects along with project management, cost planning and cost control services.
– Colliers International Group was founded in the year 1902 at Vancouver, Canada. It is currently one among the leading real estate consulting firms across the world. The company is having its presence in more than 70 countries through 6200 employees working in 1600 offices located over 75 countries around the globe. Some of its service includes leasing & marketing, capital markets, tenant representation and property management among others.
– Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) was founded during 1907 at Chicago, Illinois, United States. It has also started 4 more offices under its franchisee during 2001 at London, Dubai, Singapore and Mumbai respectively. The company offers services such as consulting on retail properties, office buildings and industrial sectors, marketing & sales of real estate.
– Situs On The Web is a real estate consulting firm of Australia which was started in the year 2003 at Perth. Its services include web design and development, custom programming and ecommerce solutions among others.
– Avison Young (AVY) was founded during 1986 at Toronto, Canada. It is currently one of the most recognized commercial real estate companies of North America having its presence in more than 200 locations across the globe. Some of its service includes property management, tenant rep advisory, leasing & sales etc.
– Grubb & Ellis Company (Grubb & Ellis) is a global commercial brokerage company which was founded in the year 1971 at Los Angeles, California with an aim to provide value added real estate services to investors. Its services include investment sales, leasing & marketing, tenant representation etc.
– NGKF is an international commercial brokerage firm which was started in the year 1987 at Cologne, Germany. It has its presence across 33 countries around the globe through more than 70 offices located there. Its service includes leasing & sales of office buildings, industrial properties and other commercial properties among others.
In this article we have reviewed top real estate consultancy companies around the world. The services provided by these firms include property management, leasing & sales of real estate and etc. So, if you are going to establish a new business in consulting field then make a list of these top 10 firms and find out which one is your nearest competitor or close enough for entering into your market with minimum risk.